Monthly Archives: October 2017
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017
- New Motion Filed for Tex Tapes
- Court Denies Tex Tapes Release
- No Decision On Tex Tapes
- Judge to Rule on Tex Tapes
- Judge Grants Leslie Van Houten Hearing
- DA Accuses Van Houten’s Attorney of Misleading the Court
- The Ongoing Fight For The Tex Tapes
- Superior Court Judge Considers Granting Van Houten Hearing
Oct. 11 – Judge William C. Ryan has denied a motion that asked him to reconsider his ruling on whether Leslie Van Houten could have access to the Tex Watson tapes.
Ryan has previously denied Van Houten access to the recordings twice before, most recently on September 12th, when he ruled she wasn’t entitled to discovery and that the tapes only contained information already well known.
On September 21, attorneys representing Van Houten filed a reconsideration motion, which Ryan denied on the 29th, stating that they had failed to show “new or different facts, circumstances, or law as to warrant a different result upon reconsideration.”